- Golfers without an official handicap will only be allowed access to the golf course when space is available and at off peak times. A group must be attended by a player who was an official handicap or by “Sokhna Golf Club” (SGC) Caddie.
- Children under 8 years are permitted to play under the supervision of an adult member and with prior approval of the director of golf.
- Juniors under 18-years may play on the course without restriction upon obtaining recognized club handicap.
- Juniors without club handicap can only play on the course with approval of the director of golf.
- During weekends or public holidays the golf department has the right to pair together teams to make threesomes or foursomes.
- All players must have their own set of clubs and golf bag when playing.
- Golfing related fees must be paid in the pro shop before starting the round.
- All gold members must sign-in & book a tee time from the shop.
- Golfer must register themselves and their guests in the pro shop upon arrival at the course. This allows the pro shop to:
* Issue receipts for green fees, carts, range balls, etc.
* Assist with arrangements for games.
* Have the clubs and carts (or caddies) ready to go.
* Confirm tee off times.
- Before starting, golfers must check-in with the starter to confirm order of play and present their green fees receipt.
- Golfing spectators are welcome at “Sokhna Golf Club” (SGC) with prior approval of the professional staff.
- Only hit from designated area, hit only from in-between the dividers.
- An adult must accompany children under 12-years.
- Non golfers visiting range area must be accompanied by a caddie or range attendant.
GOLF CARTS should be:
Any damages or injury resulting from operation of a golf cart must be reported to the pro shop immediately. All individuals drive carts at their own risk and are responsible for costs of repairs for any damage
- Signed-out before play.
- Limited to two passengers.
- Driven on car paths where provided.
- Golf carts are prohibited from any sandy waste areas.
- Driving and renting only by persons 18-years of age or older.
What people wear on the course and driving range has a direct bearing on “Sokhna Golf Club” (SGC) reputation and public image. “Sokhna Golf Club” (SGC) is dedicated to the highest standards and traditions of the game, it is important that individuals dress in appropriate golfing attire.
The Following attire is NOT acceptable:
Denim jeans, swimming/jogging shorts, flip/flop/sandal shoes, collarless t-shirts, training/tracksuit pants, football/rugby shirts. The club notice board and website hold current information regarding dress regulations. The decision of the club employee is final in the dispute of whether a garment is suitable or not.
RULES OF PLAY AND ETIQUETTE